I haven't posted anything since May just because I actually forgot I had this blog. We're on our third project in Type 3 which was to design three posters for a music festival/event of our choice. I decided to go with the
Winter Music Conference held every March in Miami. It's a huge week long event geared toward electronica music. In 2009, over 70,000 event attendees participated in the weeks festivities.
We had to design a type dominated poster, image dominant poster and a poster that was a combination of type and image. Here's what I came up with.



Photo credit on the third poster goes to my
brother
.
Yes I realize that I totally dropped the ball on this project considering I didn't even put the correct name of the event on two of the posters. It was a bad semester for me health wise and I wasn't all there mentally.
ReplyDelete